It is our great pleasure to welcome you to The Miami Debates in Hematologic Malignancies virtual conference which will take place on January 27, 2022.
The aims of the conference are to provide an up-to-date review of the latest news in the field of hematologic malignancies. The content of the meeting will focus on clinical management. Also, novel scientific data will be reviewed and discussed from a clinical perspective. The format of the meeting will be a combination of focused lectures and debates centered around controversial topics.
We will bring together international leaders in the field of clinical hematology and oncology to debate and deliver talks that are idea-focused, from the basic mechanisms to the present and future therapies.
The Conference will focus on the following key areas:
- Optimal treatments for newly diagnosed and relapsed patients
- Bispecific and conjugated monoclonal antibodies
- Chemotherapy-free treatments
- Minimal residual disease (MRD) testing in the clinic
- CAR T cell and CAR NK cell therapies
- Future role of bone marrow transplant
- New drugs in development
We look forward to seeing you at The Miami Debates in Hematologic Malignancies.
C. Ola Landgren M.D., Ph.D.
Save up to US$ 100
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
We look forward to hearing from you.